Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pizza!!!!!

So for almost a year, since I found out I had to cut back on pizza. The sodium levels in pizza crusts, pepperoni , or sausage is so high that all I can have is one piece of a veggie pizza from Pizza Hut or two from Papa Murphy's . But now, thanks to Pastorelli's no salt crust , I can make my own sauce from no salt tomato paste and spices, fresh veggies, cooked ground pork and mozzarella cheese and voila - Pizza!
If you want, you can even make a breakfast pizza with cream cheese, scrambled eggs and cooked low-sodium bacon. Top with Swiss cheese and in just 7 minutes you have pizza!
The only place I have found these crusts is World Market. They are $4.99 for three crusts.
Pick up some and see what healthy and low-sodium options you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment